THE O.F.F. MARKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Vendor Check-in and Set up
Check in and set up starts at 7:30am. All vendors must be set up by 9:45am.
• Load Out
The O.F.F. Market ends at 4:00pm. There will be a $25 fine for leaving early. All items must be cleared by 6:00pm. There will be a $25 fine for leaving late and also leaving any garbage and items in your vendor space after the event.
• Food & Beverage Options
We encourage vendors to bring your own water. You are welcome to bring your own breakfast and lunch, but local establishments and food trucks are within walking distance. Beer is available at the beer tent. Smoking is prohibited in the market and within 25 feet of any vendor space.
• You may bring your vehicle into the market area only during specified loading and unloading times.
• You cannot make any permanent markings of any kind to the parking lot or surrounding area. We highly recommend securing your tent and tables with weights or sandbags in case of wind or bad weather. You are responsible for securing your display setup.
• The O.F.F. Market cannot be held responsible for theft, damage, or any personal injury during any market. Insurance is highly recommended for each vendor in case of any claims. Any accidents caused by a vendor’s set-up or goods will be the responsibility of that vendor.
• Vendor fees will be due by date specified prior to the market date. The O.F.F. Market will be held at The MadTree Brewery (3301 Madison Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209). Check in required, spaces will be assigned to vendors at checkin.
• This event is rain or shine. There are no refunds for bad weather, no shows or late notice cancellations (within two weeks of market date). Exceptions will only be made if we are able to fill your spot and on a case by case basis.
• Food vendors are required to bring at least one garbage can for use at their rental space. All food related items and trash must be taken with you at the end of the market. All food vendors are responsible to obtain temporary food license. The application is on the city's website, go to the health department, food safety. The apps are due to us 10 days before food sales are to occur.
• ALL VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO COLLECT THEIR OWN TAXES. For more information on taxes please visit the Ohio Department of Revenues website or call their offices to obtain proper permits and or licenses.
Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Finlay, Scout and Associates and its directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against all claims arising out of or relating to (i) acts and omissions of the vendors and their representatives, (ii) use of vendor's merchandise and services, (iii) property damage or personal injury caused by vendor and (iv) claims that vendor is infringing the intellectual property rights of a third party.
Vendor hereby authorizes Finlay, Scout and Associates and its agents and assigns to use photographs, video or other images in any medium of vendor and vendor's goods and materials taken during the market in materials advertising the market or editorial or other like materials and hereby releases OFF and its agents and assigns of all liability and claims relating to such use and of any obligation to make payment for use of such photographs or images of either vendor or vendor's goods and materials.